Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Sunday, 20 July 2008

Jennifer you never left your mail addy hun, Just to let you know
Template#5 should be ok to download now...

Also you can now download all 10 Templates Here
Don't forget to leave some when you download!
Thank you,
Hugs Rachel
XX

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 11:54pm] - 20 Jul [NY 01:54am, UK 06:54am, OZ 04:54pm]).

A View From the Aerie said...

Thank you so much! I'm getting married in 4 weeks, and I'm anticipating using the templates with my wedding pictures