Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!
Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Thursday, 30 October 2008

Creative Blog Award!!


Woohoo another fab award!!
I received this award from Lou @ Desings By Lou & Sara @Sinful Creations
Thanx ladies.
The rules of this award are to say 7 things I love and to then pass this award onto 7 people.
• Obviously i love my family♥
• I love my Rob with all my heart ♥
•My furbabies♥
• Psp
• Reading
• Going to gig's
• Watching Horror & SciFi movies
•••
I am not going to pass on this award lol..
Because i am sure it has already done the rounds &
probably been already passed onto the blogs i love..
Hugs Rachel
xxxxxxxx

No comments: