Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!
Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Friday, 15 May 2009

• Template Heaven •

Do you love Templates??
Well I know a place where you can get oodles of them :)
A fabtastic Forum Creative Misfits,Which is run by some very talented ladies.
Had a fab challenge where the members made Temlates for there Blog!
There's tons of them Hehe...
Here is a preview of the Templates I made.


You can download them from Creative Misfits Creations.

Don't forget to leave some ♥ when you download them :)

Hugs Rachel

xxx




No comments: