Tuesday 2 June 2009
Hey everyone :D
Just popping on to let you know I am off on my Holidays for 2 weeks Yay..
We Fly to Malta at 6.30am from Manchester airport.
I am so exited, It has been a few years since I went abroad!
I have only had 2 weeks to get everything sorted.
My other halfs Dad suprised us with the Holiday :D
Hopefully when I get back my mojo will also have returned & I can get some stuff made.
Oh and watch out for my new blog, Enchanted Obsessions.
It's all about hand made cards, My other love in life Lol...
So if you are into that watch this space!
Cya all in 2 weeks :P
•• Hugs Rachel ••
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat

Contributors

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

♥ CT Member ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography

♥ Forum's I ♥ Blinkies ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography Palm Springs commercial photography

•♥• My Blinkies •♥•

Blinkie2 Blinkie3 My-Blog-Blinkie

Subscribe to Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

♥ Facebook Badge ♥