Friday 7 May 2010


Lush or what :P
I have watched Supernatural from the very begginig & was gutted to find out that this year 's Season5 wouldn't be shown on Itv2 Wahhhhh , But thanx to some wonderful person, I am currently up to date with the USA :D Well I have episode21 to watch later & I can't wait !!!
So in honour of the Lushes Winchester Brothers[Jensen Ackles & Jared padalecki]& of course Castiel The Angel[Misha Collins][ I made a Blend/ forum signature type of thing Lol... Feel free to snag but please don't change anything !!
Thank you ,Hugs Rachel
xxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous! do we hear tut?!?

Conny said...

Just wanted to say that i am a huge supernatural fan too. I'm from The Netherlands, and i saw the last episode. Now we must wait till september for the last season.
Love your tag, hugs Conny

Kar said...

I love those boys...yummo
thanks

Post a Comment

Chat

Contributors

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

♥ CT Member ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography

♥ Forum's I ♥ Blinkies ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography Palm Springs commercial photography

•♥• My Blinkies •♥•

Blinkie2 Blinkie3 My-Blog-Blinkie

Subscribe to Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

♥ Facebook Badge ♥