Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!
Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Tuesday, 29 September 2015

• Mask 4,5 & 6 •

Some more masks :)
Just Click on Image & save!
Please leave me some ♥ if you downoad, Thank you!
Hugs Rachey ♥

Mask 4
 
Mask 5



Mask 6

3 comments:

Just Me Laura said...

Thank you... they're beautiful

Ann said...

Thank you so much for the superb masks. Hugs.

Bettina ticaja said...

Thank you very much for these fantastic masks...I've downloaded No. 6
Greetings from Germany ...Bettina