Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!
Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Thursday, 18 February 2016

CT Tag Show Off Bad Girls ♥Purple Dreams Scraps

This fab PTU Kit is Called Bad Girls By Aurélie of Purple Dreams Scraps
You can purchase the kit from this store:
PFD 
•••
Tube was a free gift from 2013 from Rzhevskii you can also check out his art
at PFD
•••
Template 181 is by Amy & Leahs Gimptastic Tut's  Here
•••
Mask is By Vix -Vix_ BigMask001
•••
Animations By Simone Here
•••
Thank you for stopping By My Blog!
Hugs Rachey 
♥♥♥




No comments: