Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Friday, 12 February 2016

CT Tag Show Off Sexy Cupid ♥Purple Dreams Scraps

CT Tag Sexy Cupid 
I used the Beautiful PTU Kit Sexy Cupid By Aurélie Of Purple Dreams Scraps
You can purchase this lovely kit
 from these stores:
PFD 
•••
Tube is Called Mila By Keith Garvey & you can purchase
her from his store Here
•••
Animation: Swirling Hearts Pink By Simone  
You an find it at  Scrappy Bit Of Fun
Please take the time to have a look round Simone's blog, She has some 
Lovely freebies & of course Thank you ♥ 
•••
Thank you for stopping By My Blog 
Hugs Rachey ♥

No comments: