Friday 12 February 2016
CT Tag Sexy Cupid 
I used the Beautiful PTU Kit Sexy Cupid By Aurélie Of Purple Dreams Scraps
You can purchase this lovely kit
 from these stores:
PFD 
•••
Tube is Called Mila By Keith Garvey & you can purchase
her from his store Here
•••
Animation: Swirling Hearts Pink By Simone  
You an find it at  Scrappy Bit Of Fun
Please take the time to have a look round Simone's blog, She has some 
Lovely freebies & of course Thank you ♥ 
•••
Thank you for stopping By My Blog 
Hugs Rachey ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat

Contributors

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

♥ CT Member ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography

♥ Forum's I ♥ Blinkies ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography Palm Springs commercial photography

•♥• My Blinkies •♥•

Blinkie2 Blinkie3 My-Blog-Blinkie

Subscribe to Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

♥ Facebook Badge ♥