Friday 5 February 2016
Hello :)
I have a new tut My Sweet Valentine up on my Other Blog

I have been in a tagging mood lately & I thought what the heck
write it up into a tut, It's only a quicky nothing major lol..
So be gentle with me as it's been about 2 years since I wrote a tutorial.
 Please go check it out. 
If you have a go I'd love to see your creations.
You can send them to me at Mail Me
If you have any problems with anything please mail me on the above link :)
You may use any of my tutorials for your Groups/forums ect, But please link back to my blog, Thank you!
Hugs Rachey ♥
Oh here is the finished tag hehe Using Arthur Crowe's art!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat

Contributors

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

♥ CT Member ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography

♥ Forum's I ♥ Blinkies ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography Palm Springs commercial photography

•♥• My Blinkies •♥•

Blinkie2 Blinkie3 My-Blog-Blinkie

Subscribe to Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

♥ Facebook Badge ♥