Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Friday, 6 May 2016

•CT Tag• Tropical Dreams• Purple Dreams Scraps

A gorgeous PTU Kit called Tropical Dreams By Aurélie of Purple Dreams Scraps 
You can purchase the kit from PFD
•••
Tube is called Summer Time By Elias Chatzoudis. 
You can purchase his art from his store  Here
•••
Mask-By Vix_BigMask001 Here
Thank you Vix ♥
& 2nd Mask135 By Vaybs Here
Thank you Vaybs ♥
•••
Thank you for stopping By My Blog!
Hugs Rachey ♥

No comments: