Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Monday, 20 June 2016

• CT Tag's • Nostalgic Romance Kit• By Chichi Designz

My first 2 CT Tag's for Cindy of  Chichi Designz using the gorgeous PTU Kit 
"Nostalgic Romance"
 This kit has lot's of Beautiful Elements,Papers & Frames for all your tagging pleasure!
You may purchase the Beautiful kit from Cindy's Store Here

•••
Tag 1 Featuring the beautiful art of Verymany 
I purchased my tube called Angel from PFD
Tag 2 featuring the beautiful art of Jamie Kidd  called Busty Wench
My tube was  from CILM which is now closed, You can purchase
this tube from CDO
•••
Thank you for stopping by My Blog!
Hugs Rachey ♥





1 comment:

Juli Sheetz said...

Gorgeous Rachey!

Hugs. Jules