Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!
Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Friday, 10 June 2016

Tag Show Off

Made this tag with a Fab freebie Called "Memorial Day" from Melissaz creationz
Thank you Melissa ♥
•••
Tube is Called Army Girl By Michael Landefield 
I purchase this Tube from CILM E-Combo
You can purchase it as an Individual tube or in Package 15 from CDO
•••
Template is By Millie's Psp Madness -Template 813   
Thank you Millie ♥
Be sure to check out the rest of Millie's Blog, She has Ooodles of goodies!
•••
Mask is DD_GeoMask_1 ByDee -Dangerously Delicious Designs
Thank you Dee ♥ 
Be sure to check out the rest of her Blog for lot's of Awesome Goodies! 
•••
Thank you for stopping By My Blog!
Hugs Rachey ♥

No comments: