Monday 18 July 2016
CT Tag's for Cindy of Chichi Designz
Using another gorgeous PTU kit called "Purple Desire"
 This kit has lot's of Beautiful pastel pinks & Purple colours.Elements,Papers,
  Frames  & Clusters for all your tagging/Pages pleasure.
You may purchase the Beautiful kit from Cindy's Store
•••
Tag 1 Featuring the art of Zindy 
Zindy has re opened her store "Yay" You can purchase tubes Here
•••
Tag 2 Featuring art By Anna Liwanag 
I purchased this tube from PTE which is now closed.
You can now purchase from CDO
•••
Thank you for stopping by My Blog!
Hugs Rachey ♥
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat

Contributors

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

♥ CT Member ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography

♥ Forum's I ♥ Blinkies ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography Palm Springs commercial photography

•♥• My Blinkies •♥•

Blinkie2 Blinkie3 My-Blog-Blinkie

Subscribe to Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

♥ Facebook Badge ♥