Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!
Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Monday, 18 July 2016

CT Tag •Purple Desire• By Chichi Designz

CT Tag's for Cindy of Chichi Designz
Using another gorgeous PTU kit called "Purple Desire"
 This kit has lot's of Beautiful pastel pinks & Purple colours.Elements,Papers,
  Frames  & Clusters for all your tagging/Pages pleasure.
You may purchase the Beautiful kit from Cindy's Store
•••
Tag 1 Featuring the art of Zindy 
Zindy has re opened her store "Yay" You can purchase tubes Here
•••
Tag 2 Featuring art By Anna Liwanag 
I purchased this tube from PTE which is now closed.
You can now purchase from CDO
•••
Thank you for stopping by My Blog!
Hugs Rachey ♥
 
 

No comments: