Wednesday 6 July 2016
CT Tag's for Cindy of ChiChi Designz
Using another gorgeous PTU kit called "Solace Garden"
 This kit has lot's of Beautiful Pastel coloured Elements,Papers,
 & Frames for all your tagging/Pages pleasure.
You may purchase the Beautiful kit from Cindy's Store

•••
Tag 1 featuring the Beautiful art of Camilla Drakenborg
The tube is called Albino, I purchased my tube from 
The Psp Project but it is now closed.
I don't know if her art is being sold elsewhere sorry! 
•••
Tag 2 featuring the Beautiful art of Alex Prihodko
The tube is called Blossom Fairy 2
You can purchase art from PFD & Numerous other stores.

 •••
Thank you for stopping By My Blog!
Hugs Rachey ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat

Contributors

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

♥ CT Member ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography

♥ Forum's I ♥ Blinkies ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography Palm Springs commercial photography

•♥• My Blinkies •♥•

Blinkie2 Blinkie3 My-Blog-Blinkie

Subscribe to Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

♥ Facebook Badge ♥