Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!
Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Monday, 31 October 2016

CT Tag •Halloween Magic• Purple Dreams Scraps.

Happy Halloween
•••
CT Tag for Aurélie of Purple Dreams Scraps
Here is another Cute Halloween PTU Kit called "Halloween Magic"
It contains 70 cute Elements & 12 spookylicious papers for all your tagging pleasure!
•••
You can purchase this cute kit from Pics For Design
•••
Tag features the  fabulous art of Alfadesire 
I got this as a freebie from Hania's Design
You can purchase Alfadesire art from numerous stores also!
•••
Have a great Halloween & Stay safe!
Thank you for stopping by My Blog.
Hugs Rachey ♥
 
 
 
 

No comments: