Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Monday, 2 January 2017

•CT Tag & 2 Piece set• Be My Pinkatine •Chichi Designz• And A Happy New Year•

 Happy 2017 to everyone ♥
•••••
CT Tag & set for Cindy.
Using the stunning PTU Kit" Be My Pinkatine" 
You can purchase from Cindy's store Chichi Designz
  •••
This stunning kit contains 132 Elements,15 Papers & you can also get matching Clusters from the store.
•••
2 piece set features the Beautiful art of Nocturne"Ethereal" & you can purchase
this tube from PFD
•••
Tag features the beautiful art of Laguna
I used the Kitten from the "Little Angel Girl With Kitten" & colourised it.
 You can also purchase from PFD  
   •••
Thank you for stopping by My Blog!
Hugs Rachey ♥ 

No comments: