Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Monday, 27 February 2017

• CT Tag's for Chichi Designz - Lady Gothic •

•-CT Tag-•-Chichi Designz-•
I am using the *NEW* Beautifully Dark "Lady Gothic" Kit By Chichi designz
This stunning kit is packed full,Kit includes: 150 Elements including frames & wordart,19 papers & Matching Clusters. You can purchase this Beauty from Cindy's Store
•••
•••
 
Tag 1, Features Beautiful Artwork of Keith Garvey, Bonus Tube 10.
You can purchase from his Store 
•••
 Tag 2, Features Beautiful Artwork of Enamorte you can purchase from CDO
 

 •••
Thank you so much for stopping by My Blog!
Hugs Rachey ♥ 
 

No comments: