Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Friday, 24 March 2017

• CT Tag for Chichi Designz - CDO - IB-AlenaLazareva-February2017 •

CT Tag for Cindy Chichi Designz Store
I am using the lovely "New" "IB-AlenaLazareva-February2017" 
 Kit includes: 20 Elements,4 frames,6 Papers & 1 Wordart.
Purchase from CDO Store
•••
•••
Tag Features Beautiful Artwork of Verymany
You can purchase art from there  Store
•••
Thank you for stopping by My Blog!
Hugs Rachey ♥
 
 

No comments: