Tuesday 14 July 2020
Hi, How are we? I don't even know if anyone stops by anymore Lol

Lot's of things have happened since I was last on in October last year!

Sadly I lost my beloved dog Rosie the Shih-Tzu In December :'(
One day she was fine & then it just all went down hill from there. She had to be put to sleep she was suffering from Kidney failure, We had no idea.. 
She was only 9 yrs old. We all miss her so much, she definatley left a big hole in our hearts.. Hopefully she is playing with her big sis Chelsea & Cat sis Millie over the Rainbow bridge ♥
 I have promised myself I will never get another dog, We have just 2 now & My pug is knocking on a bit. But Mabel the frenchie is still quite young. But she has had her problems. Just after Xmas we had to take her to the vet's, She couldnt
Walk properly, her back was arched. I was Like oh no we really cant afford this. Pet Insurance is ridiculous & so are Vet bills. Anyhoo took her to the vet & apparently her knee had come out of it's socket, So he pops it back in & gives her some painkillers. A few days later she was back to normal skipping & jumping about. Took her back to the vet a wk later for a check up & she was doing fine, took her off the pain killers. Then it happened again so I said to hubby Lets take her to a different vet in the next village. Vet was fantastic she told us to give her the rest of the painkillers & buy some Joint supplements. Thats it supplements??
The other vet mentioned nothing about supplements, he was going on about her having to have x rays & operations Blah blah... It's now Mid July & fingers crossed the supplements have done the trick..  Just goes to show that you should look into different vets. I wont be going back to the other one again..
•••

Then comes the Deadly Covid-19 Virus ....
No I have not had it to my recollection as I didn't really go out much before lockdown(I live in the North of England) But I did go out for the last time on My Birthday the 12th of March.. Then Hubby recieved his letter from the Goverment telling him he had to shield due to him having severe COPD chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
We have both been sheilding(Not that I needed to) since the 16th of March. I have stayed in simply to protect my husband, I am lucky my sister has been doing our shopping & we eventually managed to get priority online food shopping. It's more or less back to normal here now in England. Pubs, Resteraunts, Shopping cenetres ect are now open all though we have strict rules in place. Like the Social distancing 1+ meters.. 
And from the 6th of July hubby was able to go outside for excersise for as long as he wants. He goes for walks in the woods taking pictures of wildlife with his camera. He was lucky he was able to work from home all this time. He can now go back to work from the 1st August, But I think he is still too afraid to go, as am I still not sure about going out! We have decided to go to our Local Aldi tomorrow night as it's not busy then, Test the water so to speak, we shall both be wearing masks. I will not leave my house without one, To me it's still not safe enough, But we have to try & get back to some normality.
Our cases are dropping as are the daily deaths. But by no means is this virus gone, I don't think it ever will, Well not this year anyway! Roll on the Vaccine.. I will be having that haha..
 Now on to some taggies I have made, Not may I can't be bothered to put my name on them Lol...
Sorry for babbling on, If you made it this far "Well done" Haha..
Thanks for stopping By Hugs Rachey ♥
•••
These tags & sets are of my own creation, Not tutorials :)












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat

Contributors

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

♥ CT Member ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography

♥ Forum's I ♥ Blinkies ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography Palm Springs commercial photography

•♥• My Blinkies •♥•

Blinkie2 Blinkie3 My-Blog-Blinkie

Subscribe to Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

♥ Facebook Badge ♥