Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Thursday, 22 January 2009

2 New Awards


Thank you to Nicole - JB2sDesigns
For this Fab award, Thanx hun xx







I would like to Thank Rho -Xclusive Dazines
& Lou - Designz By Lou For this amazing award.
Thanx so much Ladies!
Mwahhh ..

Now i'm supposed to pass this award on to 5 other Amazing Blogs.
But i am sure that everyone on my fave blog list has already got it lol..
So let's just say they all deserve it, As you are all A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!
xxxx















No comments: