Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Wednesday, 21 January 2009

Good To Be Back.

Hi everyone, Yay i am finally back after a short time without my internet.
Feels longer than it actually was lol.
Well the house move went well, we have managed to decorate most of the rooms.
We will get to doing the other rooms as & when we can afford to.
•••
I have a few Templates to add here, I didn't create that much as i didn't have much time in psp
as i would have liked!
So i will get to adding those in a short while.
•••
And i would like to apologise to those who sent me mail & i didn't reply, I will
reply to you shortly..
♥ Hugs Rachel ♥

No comments: