Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!
Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Monday, 28 December 2009

Hello!!!

Just a quickie Message to let you know I am back :)
I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas & got lot's of goodies !!
•••
My lovely FIL bought me & Hub's a new Pc for xmas,
I am in the middle of getting everything installed.
Trying to get plugins installed on Windows 7 has been tough Lol..
Hopefully I shouldn't have any more problems in that department, I just need to figure how to get my fonts to show up in the text box in Psp now :/
And with a bit of luck I should be back with some new Temps etc soon :)
•••
Here's wishing you all A Happy New Year & i'll see you in 2010 :D
Hugs Rachel
-xx-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

may i ask how you got them installed? if it wouldnt be too much trouble could you shoot me an email with that info to mavystorme@rocketmail.com. i have win 7 and i cant do anything with my plug ins.

Anonymous said...

請繼續發表好文!加油加油加油!..................................................

ju said...

thanks for sharing Rachel ♥

Isa said...

Hi Rachel windows 7 dont allow the fonts in PSP like XP, you have to install them.
Open a font you want, look where say direct shortcut, click and install, they would not mess your windows folder.
Hope this help you.