Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!
Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Sunday, 16 January 2011

:::: New Templates 126-127::::

Hey everyone :) I finally got some Templates done Woohoo...
They are nothing too exiting but maybe I am on the way to making some better ones hehe..
I also hope to have some Valentime Word Art up some time next week!!
Here are the previews & the link to download.
Hugs Rachel
xxx
•••




Please leave some ♥ if you download Ty xx
Download

13 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

trixyh said...

Thank you for sharing your work.
the templates are wonderful
baya

Lithium Flower said...

Thank you so much. These templates look awesome!
I hope you don't mind, but I stole your blinkie and put it on my blog :)

Hugs Lithy from Lithium Flower Cretions.

Nettis said...

AWESOME templates... THANX for them both!!!!!
GHUGGGGGGS
NETTIS

Ellie said...

Thanks for the great templates Sweetie. I love your templates!
Hugs, Ellie

Ellie said...

Hi Sweetie, just thought you'd like to know, the templates in your 126-127 folder are mislabeled templates 124 and 125. They're the right templates, just the wrong names. Thanks again!
Hugs, Ellie

craftychic said...

Thank you for the great templates Rachel :)

Anna said...

Thank you for these awesome templates!

Wimmeke said...

Thank for sharing your work
They are beautiful.:):)

aem78ta said...

Thank you so much for the use of your templets!

Cindy said...

Thank you!

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evelyn Blandino said...

Thank you for sharing.