Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Happy Holiday's

Hey everyone Just thought I would pop in see how you're all doing Lol..
Sorry for not making anything for such a long time, I have no urge to Psp or to create anything at the moment. I am in a slump :( Maybe after crimbo things will look up & I will have something for you! Anyhoo I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas & I'll pop in again for the New Year.
I can't believe how quickly it has gone by =/
Cya soon, Take Care ♥
♥Hugs Rachel ♥
•xxxx•

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Thanks for checking in. No worries about not making things we all get in slumps once in a while. I hope yours ends soon ((HUGS))