Thursday 16 June 2016
I have found a few old tutorial exclusives,
 from a few forums Tag It ! & Sweet Euphoria.. 
 they have long since been closed.
So I thought I would add them to my tut blog.They're pretty old school Lol..
But might help a few psp'ers who are just starting out!
And besides who doesnt like to go back to the good old day's now and again :)
 I would also like to add that if there are no supplies included
I can't either supply them or the place I got them from has long since gone!
You will find them on my Tutorial Blog Enchanted-Obsessions
I hope you enjoy!
Hugs Rachey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat

Contributors

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

♥ CT Member ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography

♥ Forum's I ♥ Blinkies ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography Palm Springs commercial photography

•♥• My Blinkies •♥•

Blinkie2 Blinkie3 My-Blog-Blinkie

Subscribe to Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

♥ Facebook Badge ♥