Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!
Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Thursday, 16 June 2016

3 Old Forum Exclusive Tutorial's

I have found a few old tutorial exclusives,
 from a few forums Tag It ! & Sweet Euphoria.. 
 they have long since been closed.
So I thought I would add them to my tut blog.They're pretty old school Lol..
But might help a few psp'ers who are just starting out!
And besides who doesnt like to go back to the good old day's now and again :)
 I would also like to add that if there are no supplies included
I can't either supply them or the place I got them from has long since gone!
You will find them on my Tutorial Blog Enchanted-Obsessions
I hope you enjoy!
Hugs Rachey

No comments: