Thursday 16 June 2016


Here's a set I made for a Challenge I did in the Forum Creative Chicks
I used the art of Armando Huerta , Which was purchased at the long closed MPT.
As far as I am aware you can't purchase Tubes from any stores now, Which is a shame. He is Awesome!! 
But you can still admire & purchase his Artwork/Books from his official Store Here
•••
I also used 2 Animations from Scrappy Bit Of Fun  
Thank you Simone, Be sure to check out the rest of Simone's Blog
She has plenty of Awesome Freebies!
•••
Thanks for stopping by My Blog!
Hugs Rachey ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chat

Contributors

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

♥ CT Member ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography

♥ Forum's I ♥ Blinkies ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography Palm Springs commercial photography

•♥• My Blinkies •♥•

Blinkie2 Blinkie3 My-Blog-Blinkie

Subscribe to Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

♥ Facebook Badge ♥