Wednesday 27 July 2016
I made some Cluster Frames from various FTU kit's.
From various wonderful kit designers.
& I have there permission, Thank you ♥
Some of you might already have them as they were made as Exclusives for a 
Forum's Blog I am no longer in.
Enjoy & please leave some ♥ when you download, Thanks!
Hugs Rachey ♥
•••

Cluster Frames were made using FTU Kit " Aurora" By Amy & Leah
Amy & Leah's Gimptastic Tut's 
 & FTU Kit " Step Into Summer" By Miggins Miggins Does Scrapsville
Previews


2 comments:

Joyce said...

Thank you so much for all these beautiful frames !

TYSVM for the beautiful frames Rachey:)

Post a Comment

Chat

Contributors

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

♥ CT Member ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography

♥ Forum's I ♥ Blinkies ♥

Palm Springs commercial photography Palm Springs commercial photography

•♥• My Blinkies •♥•

Blinkie2 Blinkie3 My-Blog-Blinkie

Subscribe to Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

♥ Facebook Badge ♥