Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!
Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Wednesday, 27 July 2016

CT Tag •IB-Enys Guerrero-February2016 kit• By Chichi Designz For CDO

CT Tag for Cindy of Chichi Desinz
Using the gorgeous IB- Enys Guerrero -February 2016 kit
With the  matching Tube By Enys Guerrero you can purchase both tube & kit
from CDO
 This kit which has 21 Elements, 6 papers, 3 Frames & 1 Wordart 
all in lovely pinks & Blues.
•••
Matching Tube
•••
Tag features the beautiful art of Barbara Jensen 
Tube is called "Satin Seduction" You can purchase from Barb's Store 
•••
Thank you for stopping By My Blog!
Hugs Rachey ♥


No comments: