Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Friday, 16 September 2016

CT Tag's •Creeped• By Chichi Designz

2 CT Tag's for Chichi Designz
Made with the Beautiful dark & Creepy PTU "Creeped" Kit 
I love it!! This kit contains 122 Elements & 20 Papers "Wow"
You can purchase this Awesome Kit from Cindy's Store
•••
Tag 1 is Animated And features the awesome art of Zindy
Tube is called "Loosing Faith" & you can purchase from Zindy's Store
•••
Tag 2 Features the the awesome art of Barbara Jensen 
Tube is called "Goth Princess" You can purchase from Barbara's Store 
•••
 Thank you for stopping by My Blog!
Hugs Rachey ♥
 
 

No comments: