Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Monday, 3 October 2016

CT Tag •ScrapCD_IB-Enamorte-41-3-CDO• By Chichi Designz

CT Tag for Chichi Designz
A Beautiful  PTU dark kit with hints of Purple. 
The kit is Inspired By the art of Enamorte.
Kit contains 20 Elelments, 6 papers, 3Frames & Wortart!
You can purchase this gorgeous kit from CDO
You can also purchase Enamorte art from CDO
•••
•••
Tag features the gorgeous art of Michael Calandra 
I purchased this tube from MPT but you can now purchase his art from CDO
•••
Thank you for stopping by My Blog!
Hugs Rachey ♥
 

No comments: