Notice - About My Templates -

On the panel on the right hand side I have set up Templates & Wordart Links for you to download in bulk. So far you can download Templates from 1 - 70 & Wordart 1-14, Also there is a link to my xmas masks.
I will add more to the download section in the future.
So please check the Download Links Section first!
Thank you.
Hugs Rachel
xx

Monday, 10 October 2016

CT Tag •Night Woman• Purple Dreams Scraps

CT Tag for  Aurélie of Purple Dreams Scraps
With her gorgeous New PTU "Night Woman" Kit
It contains 63 Elements, 4 Frames & 10 papers. 
You can have lot's of fun creating your witchey Halloween Tag's/Pages!
You can also purchase Night Woman Cluster Frames.
•••
You can purchase this fabulous kit & the Cluster Frames from Pics For Design
Ct Tag- The Artwork is By Zlata M & was the Monthly bonus tube called "Witches Spell" aslo from  PFD
•••
Thank you for stopping By My Blog!
Hugs Rachey ♥
 

No comments: